- This event has passed.
Integration Part II August – November 2023
This March we stepped back into live, in-person learning & living of NVC in an immersive, on-going program: Integration Part I. After a long phase of missing community of this flavor, steeped in honesty and empathy, and we were deeply refreshed by this opportunity to practice, embody, and integrate NVC consciousness.
The Nonviolent Communication Integration Program Part II can be an extenuation of Part I, or it can be taken on its own. New participants are welcome! It is designed to help you live a more authentic and compassionate life. This engaging and interactive program supports individual growth, leadership development, personal transformation, and improved relationships – over the course of 4 weekends.
The focus of the Integration Program is to deepen NVC consciousness in a safe and supportive environment, enhance leadership skills, and support participants to be change agents in their communities and the world.
Uniquely interactive and experiential, Integration Part II is structured to support:
- empathizing with another in difficult relationships, while keeping tabs on your own needs (you can do both!)
- speaking up with skill and honesty, especially if you have a default of staying too silent in certain scenarios
- knowing how to get a “sideways conversation” (with your partners, parent, kiddo, or co-worker) back on track… whether they bring much skill to the game or not
- practice embodying NVC consciousness with a focus on somatics, resonant language & interpersonal neurobiology
- how to apply a systemic lens to NVC, so you can practice interpersonally and beyond
Integration Part II – Schedule & Logistics
Join us in-person in Santa Cruz, CA (exact location TBD) for the following times on the following weekends:
Saturdays 10-5 pm & Sundays 12-4 pm
August 26 -27th (TV, media, connection, space, addiction)
September 16-17th (sex, romance, pleasure, partnership)
October 21-22nd (money, resources, risk, privilege)
November 11-12th (future, planning, togetherness, enoughness)
This four month immersion program allows you to practice NVC with highly experienced trainers and to build community with other committed NVC students.
FULL INVESTMENT: Sliding scale $1,350-2700, which includes:
- 8 days of programming plus practice groups
- Online Practice Group opportunities available in between monthly workshops
- Empathy pairs
- Submit your $500 deposit to secure your spot
- Submit an application here so we can get to know you
- After we process your registration you’ll be able to pay off your tuition in full, or in three payments
SKILL LEVEL: This program is intended for intermediate/advanced practitioners and is based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC), an internationally acclaimed process for cultivating understanding, compassion, authenticity, and healing in all relationships. We always endeavor to be responsive to whatever a group needs on any given day, but we’re asking participants to have completed some reading & practice in more introductory settings.
COVID POLICY: We ask that either (1) you are fully vaccinated or (2) you take a Covid-19 test (either a PCR test within three days of each weekend gathering, or a Rapid Antigen Test on the day of). You should not come to a weekend workshop if you have health concerns for yourself or a close contact, test positive for COVID 19, have symptoms of illness, or do not feel well. We each understand and accept the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19 at all in-person events despite everyone’s efforts to mitigate those risks. By participating, you take full responsibility for your health and well-being.