- YouTube has several videos of Marshall Rosenberg workshops, including this one hour video with many role plays using NVC in various situations.
- NVC Academy is an online classroom for learning NVC. It has videos and articles and online courses led by NVC trainers from around the world.
- Community TV of Santa Cruz host, Ann Simonton, interviews local trainer, Rick Longinotti in this half-hour video:Parenting with NVC
Books & Articles
- No Offense: NVC in the Workplace
- The Center for Nonviolent Communication is the international organization founded by Marshall Rosenberg. There are many learning resources on this site and links to trainings in other places.
- Puddle Dance Press has a wide variety of NVC materials
- nvcworld.com has articles, books and videos
- Roxy Manning, certified NVC trainer, article: The Power of Authenticity + Care
- Local trainer, Christine King’s articles, reflecting on themes such as empathy, freedom and mourning
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2294″ img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”300×200″][vc_column_text]
Grok, Communication FUNdamentals, Kid’s Grok and more…
Jean Morrison & Christine King have been making NVC products that help us develop our feeling and needs vocabularies for years. For play and exploration, their Grok products support our attention to find what’s alive in us and move though the NVC process with more ease and clarity. Find out more at their website and order online or pick them up in person at our bookstore.