- We are adapting to the Covid 19 shelter-in-place restrictions by offering online classes and empathy groups (see below)
- Our community liason, Kar Fraser will also link you up with an “empathy buddy” for regular empathy check-ins. Just contact Kar: info@NVCsantacruz.org
- Our trainers are available for mediation and coaching on an individual basis.
- We conduct trainings for workplaces and organizations, offering discounts to organizations that serve the community.
- To receive our twice-monthly email newsletter click here.
We are holding online classes. When you register, we will send you the information about how to log-in to the Zoom class.
Zoom Parenting Circle, Thursdays, 5:30pm, led by Michelle Leah Gomez
Fridays, 10am-noon, NVC as a Spiritual Practice
Introduction to the Art of Communication, July 12, 6:30-8pm
“I use NVC principles and strategies in almost every aspect of my work as Campus Ombudsman at UCSC: mediation, meeting facilitation, one-to-one interviews, and group interventions. I’m sure there was life before NVC, but I can’t quite remember what it was!”
— Laurie McCann, Campus Ombudsman, University of California Santa Cruz (now retired)
For more testimonials, click here.
Check out the Free Empathy table on Pacific Ave at Lincoln. Every Sunday from 2-4pm Bar Lowenberg is there to listen and empathize. Click on his photo below to read one person’s impression of Bar’s offering.
Meditations for These Times